Tuesday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Wednesday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday: By Appointment
$115 for individual session (50 minutes)
$165 for couple’s session (80 minutes)
Payment is due at the time of service. To facilitate the payment process, you will be asked for your credit card or health savings/flex account information when completing the new client forms. You may also pay by cash or check.
Late Cancellation/ No Show Policy
If you need to cancel or reschedule, please do so at least two days in advance of your appointment. The charge for cancellations made on the same day as your appointment is 1/2 of the session fee. The charge for failure to keep an appointment without notification is the full session fee.
Depending on your insurance benefits, you may be eligible for reimbursement for a portion of your fees. A monthly statement will be provided to you that includes the information, including a mental health diagnosis, that insurance companies require. You may want to check first with your carrier to get the answers to these questions:
- What are my mental or behavioral health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is my coverage for out-of-network providers?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is pre-authorization for treatment required?
To find a provider who is in your insurance plans HMO or PPO:
Call the number on the back of your insurance card and ask your insurance company for a list of therapists they work with. You can also use the therapist finder at Psychology Today or call San Diego Psychological Association for a referral.